In order for your application to be approved, we require the following:
- A completed rental application.
- Stable income / Proof of the ability to pay (e.g. employment, self-employment, retirement savings, trust recipient, guarantor, etc.).
- A credit history which reflects the tenant’s intention of making consistent and on-time payments.
- Previous landlord references indicating the tenant’s consistent history of on-time rent payments, respect of the previous rental property and neighbors, etc.
The decision to approve an application is based on several variables and certain unique circumstances may be considered. In general, approval is factored on the ability to pay the monthly rent amount, credit and criminal history, overall character, the ability to reside respectfully with the other tenants on the property / neighbors, the feedback from references and previous landlord.
- APPLICATION PROCESS – page 2
- APPLICATION – page 3
- APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS – page 4